The Jinxed Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Jinxed Conspiracy

Guild at Moonglade EU

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Furmage, Arcane mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Furmage

Furmage, Arcane mage Empty
PostSubject: Furmage, Arcane mage   Furmage, Arcane mage EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:05 pm

Name: Thomas
Nationality: The Netherlands

About you:
I'm Thomas, i'm a very talkative and sometimes hyperactive person, who loves to be in groups. I always enjoy raiding, but my problem is that i can only raid like once a week, and sometimes not even that one time a week. Though i think that i'm perfectly capable of doing raids at the times that my school, work and social life allows me to raid, i would love to join you for raiding.

.Character.

Ingame name: Furmage
Class: Mage
Race: Gnome
Level: 80
Spec: Arcane
Profession: Enchanting (450/450) tailoring (448/450)

Your Past Guilds:

Method
De Geuzen(Non raiding)

Why did you leave them:

I left method because some of the officers didn't like me, and almost never invited me into raids anymore..
I lef De Geuzen just because they were a bunch of goofbags..

http://armory.wow-europe.com link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&cn=Furmage

.Raiding Experience.

Wrath of the Lich King raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25: Done, on a Resto druid though

Ulduar 10/25 (hardmodes?): Ulduar 10, not everything. And again, as a Resto Druid

ToC 10/25 (heroic?): 25, failed on Anub Arak.

Ice Crown Citadel 10/25: ICC 10, got as far as lootship

.About You.

What does raiding mean to you?
It's something that i just love to do. Because it keeps me on edge, and i just love to out dps other people:D Wich i understand will not happen for quite some time anymore, since you guys are all icc geared, and i'm still stuck around item level 245:P

How often will you raid a week?
As it said in a few lines above, i'm busy with school and work and social life, at most i can be like a reserve dps or something, once in a week, but i'll try to make more time.

Will you be able to raid 20:00 to 23:00?
Most of the times, yes.

Do you Disconnect in Raids?
Nope, never happened before. Only disconnects i've been getting are random disconnects, never in a raid before

What Foods/Flasks/Pots etc do you bring to a raid?
Fishfeast

Would you respec if the Guild ask you to for a raid?
Yush, though i do not see the point in an arcane mage respeccing;)
Back to top Go down
Yenian
Admin
Yenian

Furmage, Arcane mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furmage, Arcane mage   Furmage, Arcane mage EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:08 am

Im sorry, but for now recruitment is entirely closed. If we start recruiting again and you havent found any other guild yet we will contact you
Back to top Go down

Furmage, Arcane mage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Jinxed Conspiracy :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: