The Jinxed Conspiracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Jinxed Conspiracy

Guild at Moonglade EU

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goonie - 80 Resto mainspecc / Balance offspecc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goonie

Goonie - 80 Resto mainspecc / Balance offspecc Empty
PostSubject: Goonie - 80 Resto mainspecc / Balance offspecc   Goonie - 80 Resto mainspecc / Balance offspecc EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:56 am

Name: Yuri
Nationality: Dane.

About you:

.Character.

Ingame name: Goonie
Class: Druid
Race: Night Elf
Level: 80
Spec: Resto mainspecc / Balance offspecc
Profession: None. Haven't had the time to grind it up, and was on recruit-a-friend leveling in the 1-60 range.

Your Past Guilds: I've had a few roleplay guilds of my own, I've been in a few raiding guilds (pre-TBC and in TBC) that I don't exactily recall.

Why did you leave them: I didn't leave those that I didn't create, but the raiding ones wasn't on this character, and I had a few timespans of inactivity due to some real life matters. It won't happend again, as they're resolved for good.

link:

.Raiding Experience.

Wrath of the Lich King raiding Experience: It's hard to find any none-ICC or VoA raids on Moonglade as of late, unless it's included in weeklys. I've raided several times in VoA, the last one being VoA25 where I lead the raid, we took down the Fire and Frost boss. Been to Ulduar for the weekly(succesful), raided Naxx 25 and killed Sapphiron / Kel'thuzad, and raided Naxx 10 and killed Patchwerk.

Naxxramas 10/25: Killed Patchwerk on 10, Kel'thuzad and Sapphiron on 25.

Ulduar 10/25 (hardmodes?): Did this week's weekly, 25 man normal all the way up to Ignis and killing Ignis. That's it.

ToC 10/25 (heroic?): Haven't had the chance, don't see many ToC raids around, and I don't have the inspirational gear(4.8k GS isn't very inspiring to have as ToC leader.) to make my own.

Ice Crown Citadel 10/25: None personal.

.About You.

What does raiding mean to you?

It's the WoW endgame, allowing me to beat what the game has to offer in (hopefully) a company of people I like raiding with.

How often will you raid a week?

As often as possible. No specifics, really.

Will you be able to raid 20:00 to 23:00?

In most cases, yes.

Do you Disconnect in Raids?

Never disconnected in raids.

What Foods/Flasks/Pots etc do you bring to a raid?

I've honestly only been in PuGs here in WotLK, so I haven't really found it neccecary to bring anything with me other than regs.

Would you respec if the Guild ask you to for a raid?

I suppose I would, but there'd be no point to it since I'm Balance / Resto, and the only other thing is Feral. And I have null Feral gear.
Back to top Go down

Goonie - 80 Resto mainspecc / Balance offspecc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Jinxed Conspiracy :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: